To set up an automatic draft from your bank account or credit card, please follow the instructions below.
This is for new credit card/bank drafts. To modify an existing automatic bank draft, please contact Marilyn Jay at 915-521-8043 or email@example.com.
- Visit our giving page
- Click "Sign in" tab
- Log in OR, if this is new for you, click "Register for an account."
Once you've logged in or registered, scroll through the form as follows:
- Under fund, chose "General Fund" and enter the amount you would like to give each interval (week, month, quarter, etc. You will be allowed to chose your time interval later.)
- Check the box "Make this gift recurring." This is necessary to schedule automatic drafts and to bring up the interval option.
- Chose the frequency of your recurring gift using the drop down menu.
- Select the date you would like your automatic gifts to begin (example: January 6, 2020).
- Select how you will give: credit card or bank account.
- Enter your account details. Please double check card/account/routing numbers.
- Enter/verify the address listed on the account.
- If you would like to cover the bank fees for the church, check the box to add 2.7%to your scheduled gift.
- Give your information one last look to ensure all information is correct.
- When everything looks good, click "Make Donation" button.
You can log in at any time to modify or stop your recurring gifts.
Thank you for partnering with us in the life and mission of Church of St. Clement.