We're glad you found us! Whether you found us online or you have been attending worship services, we're glad that you are here. We hope that this website will provide answers to questions that you may have and to connect to our church community.
The Church of St. Clement, under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, by the grace of God and through the power of the Holy Spirit, intentionally pursues Real Worship, Real Relationships and Real Difference through our core values.
What does that mean?
- Real Worship: Our first priority is to glorify God through our worship. With services that have both traditional and contemporary music, we pray that those who join us will experience the Presence of God, and encounter the Lord Jesus Christ through the worship and the preaching of the Gospel.
- Real Relationships: We believe that God has called us into relationship with Him and each other through our faith in Jesus Christ. We are called to into a community, a spiritual family, of fellow followers of our Lord Jesus.
- Real Difference: We believe that it is the Holy Spirit who transforms us to be more like Christ, and empowers us to serve others in His Name.
How to Connect:
How do you connect with us?
- Join us for coffee at about 10 a.m. between the worship services in the Welcome Center.
- Join us for breakfast on the first Sunday of the month at 10 a.m. in Whyburn-Rodrick Hall
- Join us for Adult Christian Education at 10 a.m. in the Mayfield Room.
- If you have young children, please join us for Pizza on the Playground the first Sunday of the month following the 10:45 a.m. worship service on the Pavilion playground.
- Visit a Bible Study, Anchor Group or Life Group. Please contact the Rev. David Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In September, attend a newcomers class.